Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Seahawk Turkey Trot 5K Fun Run/Walk

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in my office trying to piece together my 2012 race schedule, when it dawned on me that Anacortes doesn't have any kind of Fall/Winter running event. I decided to take it upon myself to change that.

And after talking Chris and Amy into helping me with the race director's duties, we are proud to announce the Seahawk TURKEY TROT 5K Fun Run/Walk will take place November 19th, 2011 at Washington Park. Our goal for this race is to offer an inexpensive and fun event for friends and families to get together and RUN!

Proceeds will benefit the Anacortes Cross Country Team as well as the Anacortes Parks Foundation. For more information about the event click here.

Thanks and we'll see you there!

No comments: