Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Night Rides in Anacortes start Nov. 30th

I am super stoked that I will be able to offer the best "BIKE LIGHTS" made, for demo rides. If you haven't already visited the Night Rides page of my blog, do so now! There are a limited number of lights available and I'd hate for you to miss your opportunity to ride at night with Light & Motion bike lights. I huge thank you is in order for both L&M and Skagit Cycle Center as they are sponsoring 7 night rides between now and mid-February with the first one being just over a week away.

If you are interested in reserving a light, get on the "Night Rides" page and find a day that works for you, then email me.

**Remember the goal is always to have fun and be safe while we ride. Any rider, no matter your ability level is welcome to ride with us!**

No comments: